Lobbying, Lobbying and only Lobbying for Peace! – This is the message of the mission…
Diplomatic Mission Peace and Prosperity (DMPP), is an international lobbying organization, accredited in UN, EU, USA, NATO, etc., in continuation of the projects of Former American President Dwight D. Eisenhower, ideated by the late American Ambassador Richard Holbrooke to operate in the Balkans and the countries under development, registered in Tirana, supported by a group of Albanian and foreign diplomats.
It is located in Tirana and operates in The Republic of Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, and in many major countries around the world.
This mission also operates in countries where Albanian communities are concentrated, as in Greece, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Switzerland, etc.., and especially in the U.S. as a friendly and powerful country that, for more than a century has taken under protection the small Albania with its policies and diplomacy.
Peace and Progress! – This is the mission’s motto.
The members of this mission, under the example of saint Mother Teresa, the great Albanian woman, who sacrificed her life in service to humanity, are committed as missioners of peace, in the role of a group of Ambassadors of Peace, willing to represent the Democratic Albania before international opinion as a country with sustainable development, which has peace in its citizens’ genes and which fights for a better Balkans, a better Europe and a better World where only God’s Paradise dominates.
It is known that peace is rooted in true love, in love toward God and toward each other … For this reason the mission is addressed to each citizen of the world by calling: Lobbying, Lobbying and only Lobbying for Peace!…
This is precisely the axis of the message that DMPP transmits to the public social opinion.
Mission members are prominent leaders from many different countries, from all walks of life and from all faiths, who have committed themselves to the issue of peace in Albania, in the Balkans and around the World.
Peace requires us to work to overcome the boundaries of race, religion, nationality and culture, which have historically divided humanity.
So, Peace and Development, Peace and Civilization! – Not only in Albania, but everywhere in the Balkans and all over the world.
The mission aims to bring in its ranks prominent personalities of World Politics, Culture, Art, Literature, etc.., especially Diplomacy personalities, with the objective to create a powerful lobby in support of Albania, of our national issue, of pan-Albanian unification and integration and in support of worldwide peace.
Administration of human values, coordination, consultation, negotiation, mediation and lobbying for Peace and Progress, this is the goal and the essence of this mission’s activity.
Diplomatic Mission Peace and Prosperity, through its activity, aims to achieve these objectives:
– Re-dimensioning the image of Albania trampled by former Albanian communist dictatorship, re-dimensioning the values of Balkans and of countries under development.
– Playing the role of an excellent Ambassador in the eyes of international opinion and foreign diplomacy to exalt Albanian cultural values and Albanian national issue, Balkan issues and those of the countries under development.
-DMPP will lobby in accordance with the Albanian legislation and the UN’s principles to urge the assistance, help, care, legal consultation and defense of human rights for the Albania citizens at difficulty outside the territory of the Republic of Albania.
DMPP assists for free the families at difficulty outside the territory of the Republic of Albania, in accordance with the Articles 4, 5 of Law nr. 8372, with its own structures or through lobbying beside state, public, governmental and non-governmental bodies, with whom it has partnership and assure the maximum possibilities for the protection of Albanian citizens according to the International Law that regulates the living in Peace and Prosperity all over the world.
– It will select, publish and disseminate in Albania, as a sign of gratitude, world personalities’ works in the fields of albanology, diplomacy, culture, politics, etc.., which have contributed and are still contributing to the recognition of Albanian values treasures by world opinion.
– Selection, translation into foreign languages, publication and dissemination of great Albanian masterpieces and putting them in service to caring foreigners and our compatriots in the Diaspora, with the aim of expanding the boundaries of knowledge about Albanian people and Albania.
– Realization of television documentaries on life and work of Albanian and foreign personalities who have contributed to the Albanian cause.
– Encouragement to pursue a higher education in the country and in the world as well as specialization of young talents and intellectuals in the field of diplomacy and international relations, with the aim of creating new generations that will lobby for continuous improvement of Albanian image.
– Provide technical assistance to new talents and intellectuals so as to be trained as diplomats and as members of the lobby of the future, to neatly assimilate the talent of lobbying through cooperation with professional lobbyists of the Western world and especially with U.S. specialists.
– Employment of talented boys and girls of our community in the Albanian public administration, in Western countries’ administrations and multinational companies, which determine the fate of world politics and economy, especially in foreign diplomatic representations and Albanian diplomatic representation in foreign countries as diplomats and ambassadors of Albanian culture.
– Creation of more powerful lobbies with world personalities in support of Albanian and Balkan democratic developments, of those of the countries under development, according to the UN’s principles and American democracy for integrity like all the advanced civilizations. Lobbying to offer to the countries under development the model of the American democracy.
-Lobbying for the movement of the capital assets of powerful countries to help the countries under development. Donators’ conferences and fairs to help the countries under development.
Lobbying, Lobbying and only Lobbying! …
Dr. Shefki Hysa